Personal Injury and Employment Issues, such as wrongful termination or sexual harassment, can be difficult to go through alone but can you really trust any attorney to do the right thing for you? Alex Mardirossian and Rami Hamoui let me dive into their motives for becoming attorneys and their approach to client representation in this podcast episode so that you can hear them and make up your own mind. Along the way they shared some very good advice on how to protect yourself in the event you ever have a car accident, or are wrongfully treated by an employer (including wrongful termination and sexual harassment situations). Today, from their office in Glendale, you’ll hear about:
- What famous case was the spark for their fascination with the field of law.
- The areas of law that most interested them in school, what areas they focus on now and why there is a difference between school subjects and law practice.
- Why is it better for you to have 2 lawyers working together for you rather than having just one represent you.
- The key actions to take to protect yourself in a hostile employment situation.
- 2 things you should remember to do if you ever have a car accident or any type of personal injury.
- Are dashcams worth investing in?
- My personal experiences in regards to personal injury situations and my candid opinions about emergency rooms, insurance companies, etc..