If you think you know all about flowers or how they are dealt with in regards to weddings, you’ll find there’s always at least one more thing you can learn. You’ll find that what Art Arutyunyan from MyGlendaleFlorist has to say on these subjects gives you some very helpful information both on the plant/flower side and on the business side. He shares a truly heartwarming story of how his family’s business grew to be one of the best-known and most loved florists in Glendale. Not only because of smart business practices but because he, his father and his mother each cares about and supports the others’ interests, dreams and passions. Something you don’t see very often anymore. And the care they show their clients is an extension of that family dynamic. In today’s conversation you’ll find out about:
- The most difficult aspect of a floral business and how Art and his parents have mastered this area.
- What a couple needs to know to get the most from their florist when starting to plan their wedding.
- When you need to start the floral arrangements for a wedding and why.
- Some florist tips and tricks regarding certain types of flowers including how to revive hydrangeas and get more life out of them.
- What are the differences between grocery store flowers and ones at a floral shop.
- How a family works together and supports each other when they truly care about one another.
To schedule a consultation or place an order: (818) 244-0200
Address: 104 W. Colorado St. Glendale, CA, 91204