How would you deal with losing almost 10 years of your life and a permanent physical impairment? In this episode you’ll get to meet Sam Hasson whose story is an inspiring look at how to get what you want in life no matter what gets thrown at you. Today we’ll get to hear about:
- Sam’s experience interviewing artists like Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young during his early career in the music field.
- How the car accident that changed his life lead to 10 years of failed hip surgeries and then having to live with only one hip.
- Why he would have never met his wife Marilyn if the accident hadn’t happened.
- The new path his life took after the accident.
- The advice Sam would give to his younger self based on his life experience – good advice for anyone who wants to be successful and happy.
Sam is the lead for the Chevy Chase neighborhood on the NextDoor app and you can share your comments about this episode with him there.