If you think that inspecting 6000-7000 homes and 3000-4000 commercial buildings might give you a wealth of knowledge on every aspect of property structures and systems – you’d be right. And the person you’d be describing is Bob Pace. Bob not only realized that being in the construction profession was what he wanted to do in life at the age of 2-3, but he is one of a small handful of inspectors who have fulfilled the requirement of 4 years of experience under other people in 3 different trades. He has also done hands-on construction work in all the major areas of an inspection. He is always happy to share what he knows and takes the time to let me pick his brains. Whoever you are, whatever you do, this information will be valuable to know. Today you’ll hear about:
- A $35,000 mistake that a property buyer could have avoided.
- Is a general property inspection enough to find the major problems?
- How one property owner saved $20,000 to $30,000 from a simple suggestion.
- Why a commercial property lessee would want to do an inspection at the start of the lease?
- What is the one thing most multi-family and commercial property buyers want to know?
- A new type of inspection report that goes over current issues AND expected costs over the next 5 years.