The Glendale Centre Theatre has been a destination since the 1960s but did you ever wonder how it all started?
For anyone who’s enjoyed a performance at the theatre, has been curious about the theatre, was a part of a show, and for aspiring actors and actresses of all ages – there’s something in this interview you’ll enjoy. With both the producer/manager and one of the cast of the current production – we get to find out all about the theatre itself and the musical West Side Story. Today we’ll get to hear about:
- The origins of the Glendale Centre Theatre and the early plays based on the National Enquirer stories.
- How the design of the theatre gets the audience more involved in the performances (including answering the phone?).
- What the upcoming shows will be.
- How theatre helps people with struggles in their own lives.
- The messages behind West Side Story.
- How anyone, at any age, can audition for a part.
Box office phone number: (818) 244-8481