Sit back and enjoy one of the most fun episodes so far. 80% entertaining stories and 20% mall and shopping info. Brent Gardner has managed malls throughout the U.S. from under 200,000 sq. ft. to over 1.5 million sq. ft. One of the hardest working, most loved and totally fun people in Glendale today. We get to find out why Brent will be so missed when he leaves the area to go manage Fashion Show on the Las Vegas strip in the next month. Today we’ll get to hear about:
- Why Brent got into mall management and where it’s taken him.
- The ‘random guy’ story – how he met his wife in New Orleans.
- The hilarious cruise ship, gameshow wedding proposal.
- Advice about when to go to the mall if you don’t like crowds or want the best deals.
- What the future holds for malls and for the shopping experience.