A fearless entrepreneur who devotes time regularly to giving back to the community, Fred Babadjanians’ story encompasses basketball coaching, observing officials for the NBA, helping organize the annual Armenian Olympics. This is all in addition to running the Glendale computer, website design and social media marketing company he co-founded with his high school friend. Always willing to help others out and share the knowledge he’s gained from years of experience, you will get to hear some of his top advice in this very interesting interview. Today you’ll hear about:
- The top, avoidable computer problem and what you should do if you might be at risk.
- What computer operating system puts your financial information and assets at 100% risk.
- The 2 things that Google needs to see on your website to show it in search results.
- Social media marketing and how Fred’s 1st Facebook ad for a client brought in so much business the client said ‘please stop the ad!’.
- His ‘dream job’ with the NBA and the Lakers.
- Helping to organize the annual Armenian Olympics.