Lance has been a success in many fields but those successes all stem from his ability to communicate a message effectively. Winning the International Toastmasters Championship was a true test of his public speaking abilities and it took 13 failures to attain that title. What changed between the 13th failure and the win? He’ll talk about that in this interview. The message he delivers in this podcast covers some incredibly useful information that you can use in your personal or professional life right away to make a positive change. Today we’ll get to hear about:
- What working for the 1984 Olympic Committee taught Lance about people.
- What 4 activities are required in order to have successful sales results.
- The best way to begin a public presentation or speech so that you get an audience who is involved and interested.
- What you should talk about when speaking or even when writing – this came from the realization which resulted in his Toastmasters win.
- Are people’s stories really worth telling?