A Glendale native who is responsible for keeping the Alex Theatre viable and ensuring it will be enjoyed for many years in the future, Maria Sahakian gets to share about all the ways she contributes to making Glendale a better place for us all to live in. As a key member of Glendale Arts she knows and involved with the Alex Theatre, the Taste of Downtown Glendale as well as the Glendale Young Professionals group which is a Chamber of Commerce group. Today we’ll get to hear about:
- What kind of events are held and can be held at the Alex Theatre plus how many people it will seat.
- How did the Alex Theatre almost go by the wayside in the 1990s and what Glendale Arts does to help make sure that doesn’t happen again.
- Behind the scenes at the Alex Theatre – why it’s called a full-service rental facility.
- Tours at the Alex Theatre and the updated tour with demonstrations that will be available soon.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm and Pentatonix – what do they have to do with the Alex Theatre.
- When the next Taste of Downtown Glendale will be happening and what it is.
- How the Glendale Young Professionals group helps young businesspeople and entrepreneurs with a real life example.
Resources mentioned in this Episode:
Maria’s phone: 818.243.2611 x16
Maria’s email: email@example.com