Meher is a professional photographer who is also an accomplished videography. This is part 2 of my podcast interview with him and in this episode we focus mainly on video. Anyone who wants to take better video, amateur or professional, will get something of value from what Meher shares. Today we’ll get to hear about:
- What are the similarities and differences between taking still photos and shooting video.
- What software and equipment recommendations does Meher have.
- What are the key things to pay attention to in order to get a good quality video.
- Some of the techniques and methods used in movies and commercials to produce better videos.
- The importance of editing.
- The 3 things you need to do if you want better photos and/or videos.
Meher’s email: Meher@ReelLightPictures.com
DJI’s Osmo Mobile 2 – gimbel (stabilizer for taking video on smartphone)
Rode microphone for smartphones (VideoMic Me Directional microphone is one of these)
Sources of royalty-free music for videos mentioned: