It takes a calm hand to get a resolution when there are people on opposite sides of a heated topic. John Juarez has spent most of his career helping others to resolve conflicts, starting with mediations done between employees and employers. He then used those skills to help those couples getting a divorce come to a fair resolution and agreement followed by a plan that takes them toward a new future pursuing their own individual goals. From his experience as a Financial Advisor and Divorce Financial Analyst he shares a better approach to handling a divorce, getting past the difficult times and moving into a new life. Today you’ll hear about:
- One major reason that separately owned real estate is later considered to be community property.
- How retirement funds have to be handled in specific ways as part of a settlement agreement so as to avoid surprise taxes later.
- Why you must use only family law attorneys when you seek help from a lawyer for divorce matters
- What circumstances require a bull-dog attorney.
- Why recording a podcast with a cat in the house can be hilarious
John Juarez at Edward Jones website
John Juarez Office Phone Number: (818) 507-0336
Edward Jones Glendale Office address:
700 N Brnad Blvd., Suite 450
Glendale, CA 91203