Bringing years of valuable experience from the private sector to help manage key divisions related to development in Glendale, Phil Lanzafame is incredibly knowledgeable about Community Development. As Director of that Department he oversees Planning, Building and Safety, Neighborhood Services, Economic Development and more. In this fascinating interview we discuss how these areas affect Glendale residents in many ways, how it all works and what to do when you feel your progress is stopped. Today we’ll get to hear about:
- What each of these divisions do and how it all fits together.
- What homeowners, contractors and developers can do to make the design review and permitting process go as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- How to deal with an unpermitted room when buying or selling a home.
- What Economic Development does to help businesses and the overall community.
- Who to contact when you can’t make any progress.
For information discussed in this podcast: